In Nexonia, a "proxy" is someone who can read or write on behalf of another user. A Nexonia Administrator will have the permission to manage this access.
Proxying is commonly used for executive assistants or travel managers, or anyone who is creating items on behalf of another user.
1. Navigate the path: Setup > Users > Users.
2. From the user list, click on the edit pencil icon next to the user you'd like to grant proxy access to.
3. Click on the Proxying tab. Then, click on Edit.
4. Locate the user(s) you'd like to grant access to and adjust the Permission and Notification columns accordingly, then click Apply.
- None = No access
- Read = Can view/read this user's created content
- Edit = Can write/edit (+ Read access) on behalf of this user
- No = No notifications will be sent to the proxy
- All = All notifications for this user will also be sent to the proxy
- Targeted = Only the content the proxy modified/created for this user will generate notifications for the proxy
Note: Administrators can also assign an Approval proxy, granting permission for a user to approve items on behalf of another user. To do this, follow the instructions above.