External vendors can be given access to Nexonia to allow them to submit bills directly to your approval process, as well as manage their account details.
As a Vendor User, they'll be able to log in to Nexonia to create and submit bills. They'll only see their own vendor details and you can choose if vendors will be able to manage aspects of their vendor record details including:
- General Account - the section specific to the vendor's information like: name, location, region, currency, contacts, etc.
- Payment - vendor's payment details.
- Documents - a section where documents may be uploaded specific to the vendor, such as tax or service documents.
Access is granted though the following steps:
- Create a Vendor Role that defines the access they'll have.
- If you need to learn more about creating roles, follow this article: Configuration Guide to Roles & User Permissions
- When editing the Vendor role, under the General tab, enable Default vendor
- Under the Access Levels tab, only grant Edit access for Self to Payables in the Features section and in the Vendors section, grant General, Payment & Documents access as you see fit.
- Create a User Record for the vendor.
- If you need to learn more about creating users, follow this article: Adding New Users in Nexonia
- Assign the user to the newly created Vendor role
- Near the bottom, select the Default vendor that this user should be linked to.
- Send a Password Reset email to the user so they can log in to Nexonia.
When the vendor logs into Nexonia and begins creating an AP bill, they will still be able to fill in the same detail as a standard user, however, they will not be able to adjust the vendor.
The vendor can also manage their vendor information (based on the access their role is granted) by clicking on Manage Account:
Article is closed for comments.