When exporting AP Bills from Nexonia, attachments can be linked to the export. In order to do this, a separate data integration will need to be configured and linked to the AP Export.
Navigate to: Integration > Integration Setup > Add Data Integration.
Next, choose the Data Type: Accounts Payable Attachments. Click Ok.
Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Provide a Name for this Export
- Send errors to: If you would like to receive emails regarding any errors to the export, fill in an email address.
- Active: Check this box. The integration must be active.
- Scheduling: If you want the integration to export automatically on a scheduled basis, Edit this option.
- Integration Type: Select either Intacct or NetSuite based on your integration.
Click Ok to save this integration.
The last step is to link the attachment export to the data export. Click on Edit for the AP Export Data Integration. A new field called Export Attachments Using is now available. From the drop down menu, select the recently created Attachment export (The name will be the same as how you named it during creation).
Assuming you have both data integration's scheduling turned on, both will run on an automated basis. But you can also export the information manually on demand. While under the Integration tab, navigate to either Accounts Payable or Accounts Payable Attachments. Then, click Transfer Now to run the export.
Tip: Attachments can only be exported when the AP Bill it is attached to has been exported.