If your export fails for whatever reason, you can view the error message for that specific integration and export batch.
This article will show you how to view Export Error Messages.
Step 1: On your Nexonia homepage, click the Integration tab.
Step 2: Open the integration tab in which the export is failing (Timesheets, Expense Reports, Expense Receipts, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Payable Attachments). A list of all successful and failed export batches for that integration appears. If the message column on the far right side of the screen states Failure or Partial Success for an export batch, that means that some or all of the expenses failed to export.
Step 3: You can click the Failure/Partial Success message for a more detailed message about why the export failed. Some key features are:
- Reports -- Indicates which specific reports are failing
- User -- Shows which user's reports they are
- Error Description -- Shows the cause of the export failure. If the error begins with "Intacct/NetSuite/QuickBooks Message" it means that part or all of the configuration in those ERPs are preventing the export from coming over.
- Export again: adds the expense report back to the queue. If this is not selected, the report will not attempt to export again
- Mark as Exported: Marks the report as "Exported" in Nexonia and prevents it from attempting to export again.
- Mark All as Exported: If there are multiple failures in the same batch, this will mark all reports as "Exported" in Nexonia.
Alternatively, admins can view all pending expense report error messages by clicking the Review Failures button.
The Failure/Success message provides the same key columns, but for all expenses across multiple export batches.
If unfamiliar with the error message or are unsure what it means, consult the following articles for reasons/resolutions for common error messages with Intacct/NetSuite Integrated accounts:
- Understanding Intacct Expenses Data Integration Error Messages
- Understanding Intacct Cash Management Data Integration Error Messages
- Understanding Intacct Timesheet Integration Error Messages
Please Note: Sometimes card transactions fail to export without generating an error message. That is likely because the cards tied to those transactions haven't been mapped for export, which if you're integrated with NetSuite/Quickbooks generates an empty batch rather than a failed one. You can view articles for instructions on how to map the cards for export here: