Administrators and those with administrator-level role permissions are able to generate exports on demand, which can then be uploaded into your accounting or ERP software. Only fully approved expenses will be included in the export, and any items included in the export will have an "export" status added to them in order to prevent any duplication.
To generate an export:
- Navigate to the Integration* module on the menu bar.
*This tab may be relabelled with the name of your specific accounting or ERP software.
- You'll see a tab for "Expense Reports" - this is where the expense exports are managed.
- The label "Integration" is where you'll see the name of your export. If you have more than one export file, you'll need to select the export type from this dropdown.
- Click "Transfer Now", which will generate your export file.
- Once generated, you'll see a window directing you to download your data file. Click the "Download" link, which will download your file to your computer.
In the below example, we're generating the export file for the reimbursable expenses.
If the export generated displays a Failure or Partial Success message, it means that there was an error with some of the data being sent.
Review any failure messages by following the Viewing Export Error Messages article.