This Customer Launch Kit is designed to provide you with the tools you’ll need to ensure a successful launch of Nexonia with your organization. We wanted to share some best practices from the Nexonia Customer Success Team – Customer Success Managers, Implementation and Product Education Specialists, and Customer Support. We have a lot of experience on our side.
Please use this kit in any way you need. We have included training material, links and directions to other Nexonia resources, and some recommended best practices to help improve user adoption and reduce the number of questions your users may have with your new automated expense & time management tool.
- Best Practices for Company Rollouts
- Pre-Launch Reminders
- Best Practices for Automated Expense & Time Management
- Training Your Nexonia Users
- Launching Nexonia - Go Live Checklist
- Your Nexonia Team - Nexonia Support