In order to map the exported credit card to create a Vendor Bill in Intacct, Nexonia needs to associate it with a Vendor. The Intacct Vendor for the credit cards needs to be imported into Nexonia as a User, so that the export can use that User in the export mapping.
If your credit card vendor doesn’t currently exist in Nexonia, follow these steps:
- In Intacct, create/edit your vendor in Intacct for the credit card(s). Vendor record will need:
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address - like with any Nexonia user, these values are required.
- You’ll also need a Custom Field on the record to allow us to filter this particular vendor as a user. In this example, we used a checkbox called "Nexonia". Make sure to write down the Field ID for that field as you'll need it in the Nexonia configuration.
- “Users” setting should include “Vendors” - either “Employees and Vendors” or “Vendors”.
- Intacct field ID for Vendor Filtering: Enter the Field ID for the custom field we’re using for filtering.
Save your configuration change. Once run the Configuration Sync, you should see the new Vendor listed under your User list (Settings > Users), and available for mapping in the Nexonia configuration.
Additional articles of interest:
Creating a "Credit Card Vendor" User Role - creating a role for the credit card vendor so they don't count as an active user.