Purpose – to control which records of a certain type (e.g. employee, vendor) are pulled into Nexonia.
- Go to Customization Services > Custom Fields.
- Click Add to create the custom field.
- Choose Object - choose the record type you want to apply this field to.
- Choose Field Data Type - choose “Check Box”.
- Label: we recommend “NEXONIA”
- Default: choose "Unchecked"
- Field ID: this will populate automatically. Take note of it as you’ll need the Field ID as part of the Nexonia configuration parameters.
Once saved, this custom field check box will now be visible on the record.