With a business or corporate credit card integration, there are settings which are configured within the Source Configuration for that credit card source. These settings define the default expense behaviour for any credit card transactions imported via this source.
Integration* tab > Integration Setup tab
*The Integration tab will be to the right of the Reporting tab, and may be labelled with the name of your ERP/Accounting System.
If adding a new credit card source:
- Click on Add Corporate Cards.
If editing an existing credit card source:
- Click Edit next to the existing credit card source.
Every credit card transaction source has a Source Configuration tab.
Source configuration settings will be automatically defaulted to the most common configuration; however, administrators can change these default settings as needed:
Prevent non-admins from ignoring transactions
- Yes (default) limits the ability to ignore transactions to only Administrators only.
- No will allow Users to ignore or un-ignore transactions.
Prevent non-admins from modifying duplicate transactions
- Checked (default) limits the ability to mark transactions as "Duplicate" to Administrators only.
- Unchecked will allow Users to mark transactions as "Duplicate"
- Company (default) defines transactions from this card as Company-Paid, non-Reimburse.
- Employee defines transactions from this card as Employee-Paid, Reimburse.
Typically, this is only changed if employees are responsible for paying the corporate credit card themselves.
Memo is Read-Only
- Unchecked (default) allows the User to modify or delete the transactions details copied into the expense memo.
- Checked will restrict the transaction details copied into the expense memo as "Read Only".
Credit card transactions arrive in Nexonia with transaction details, such as Vendor, Reference, and Description. By default, these go to the Expense Item memo field. You can prevent them from being modified or deleted by checking this box.
Default value for 'Have Receipt'
- Category Default (default) any expense items created from these card transactions will base the receipt requirement on the Expense Category used.
- No will mean any expense items created from these card transactions will not require a receipt.
- Yes will mean any expense items created from these card transactions will not require a receipt.
Admins can edit transaction dates
- Unchecked (default) means that the transaction dates cannot be edited.
- Checked means that Administrators have the ability to edit transaction dates for these card transactions.
- Checked (default) means that this credit card transaction feed is Active.
- Unchecked means that this credit card feed is deactivated.
**DISCLAIMER** Do not deactivate a credit card feed until all of the expense items based on these transactions have exported. Deactivating the card source also deactivates any of the credit card mapping for this card in the configuration and exports.