Nexonia's email notifications can be set to notify users when a timesheet has been rejected. This setting will send an email notification and an in-app notification to users of Nexonia's mobile timesheet application.
To enable the notification:
- Login as an administrator and navigate to Settings > Company > Notifications, and click the Edit button.
- Scroll to the row Time Approval Workflow. These are the settings to send reminders and notifications related to the submission and approval of expense reports.
- If it hasn't been done, check the Active box to enable this notification workflow.
- Navigate to the Setting for "Author, Rejected" and check the box next to Author to enable this setting.
- Click on Apply from the bottom to save this change.
When does the notification get sent?
This notification is sent immediately when an approver rejects a timesheet.
Article is closed for comments.