Companies are able to store their company credit cards for payment in Nexonia Travel.
This article will show you, a local Nexonia Travel Administrator, how to add a company credit card for multiple user profiles.
Adding a Company Credit Card
Step 1: On your Nexonia Travel homepage, select the Admin menu. Then, select Company Settings followed by Reports.
Step 2: Click View Reports.
Step 3: Click Add for the Administrative | Group Profile Updates Report.
Step 4: Check the box for the Core Permissions policy branch and the checkbox for Include child policy branches. When Finished, click Continue.
Step 5: The Profile Updates Filter Designer page will display. Selections can be made if you want to only add the credit card to certain profiles. The selected filters will be available on the Update Filters page. If you are updating for all profiles, no selection is required to Add a Credit Card. Click Continue.
Step 6: Select Run for the Credit Card Add function.
Step 7: The Update Filter page displays next. Selections can be made from the default filters, if you want to only add the credit card to certain profiles. If you are updating for all profiles, no selection is required to Add a Credit Card. Click Continue.
Step 8: Next the New Value page displays. Add the new credit card information. Click Continue.
Please Note: The address fields should be completed. The address is required by certain vendors, so it is always best practice to complete the address fields. The first, middle, and last name must reflect the name on the card. If the company name is on the card, use available fields to populate the company name.
Credit Card fields
- Credit Cards - Credit Card Address Zip code
- Credit Cards - Credit Card Phone Country Code
- Credit Card Phone Country Code
- Credit Cards - Credit Card Phone Number
- Credit Cards - Name
- This is the display name that users will see.
- Credit Cards - Type
- Credit Cards - Number
- Credit Cards - Expiration date
- Credit Cards - First name
- Credit Cards - Last name
- Credit Cards - Middle initial
- Credit Cards - Credit Card Address Line #1
- Credit Cards - Credit Card Address Line #2
- Credit Cards - Credit Card Address City
- Credit Cards - Credit Card Address State
- Credit Cards - read only
- Set to Yes so card information cannot be changed by a user
- Credit Cards - Credit Card Address Country Code
- Credit Cards - Reservation types to allow
- The credit card will be available to users when making reservations for the selected types.
Step 9: A list of profiles that the credit card will be added to is displayed for you to review. In the Update column, uncheck any profile you do not wish to update. Click Continue.
Step 10: Add your password. Click Submit.
Step 11: You will receive the confirmation that the update is complete. Click Continue to return to the main Reports page.