As an Administrator, you can select transactions from a credit card feed that you want the user to ignore and not see. Typically, these are historical charges that have already been accounted for. The “Ignore” function allows you to filter these transactions from the User’s view; you can always “Un-Ignore” if you need to bring the charges back in to view.
Log in to Nexonia on the web as an administrator.
- Go to the Expenses tab.
- Select the User from the dropdown menu on the left.
- Click on Cards. Note: If there's more than one credit card linked to the user, you can select the specific card from the dropdown menu to the left of “Manage Cards”.
- Check off any card transactions you wish to ignore.
Tips: you can sort this list by date by clicking on the Transaction Date in the header; you can also check off multiple items by checking the first item, holding down your “Shift” key on your keyboard, and using your mouse to select the last item of the range. All items in the range will be checked off.
- Click Ignore.
By default, only administrators have the ability to hide or ignore corporate or business credit card transactions; non-administrators are prevented from ignoring credit card transactions. If you'd like to change this setting, navigate to the Integration tab > Integration Setup tab > Click Edit next to the existing credit card source.
Prevent non-admins from ignoring transactions
- Yes (default) limits the ability to ignore transactions to only Administrators only.
- No will allow Users to ignore or un-ignore transactions.
To learn more about how to setup and configure a business or corporate credit card integration see Corporate Card Transaction Feed: Source Configuration.