You can connect Nexonia to your QuickBooks Online account to support a web services integration. This integration allows Nexonia to integrate configuration information directly from QuickBooks Online, and export approved expenses and timesheet directly into QuickBooks Online.
The configuration sync and exports can be schedule to run automatically on a daily basis, and administrators can also trigger a sync or export on-demand.
Note: Each Nexonia environment can be linked with a single QuickBooks Company
To authenticate your connection to QuickBooks Online, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Nexonia and go to: QuickBooks* > Integration Setup > click on the Edit Parameters link.
2. You'll see the Configuration Sync window appear. Select the Integration Type as "QuickBooks Online". You'll now see the configuration settings appear for QuickBooks Online.
3. Send errors to: enter the email address of whomever should be alerted if there’s an error with the synchronization, typically the administrator.
4. Under the General tab, open the dropdown for Application and select "Nexonia Expenses".
5. You'll now see a QuickBooks button appear labelled "Connect to QuickBooks". Click this button, which will redirect you to QuickBooks Online authentication.
6. Follow the prompts, entering your QuickBooks Online credentials. At completion, you will be redirected back to Nexonia.
7. Once back in Nexonia, you'll see a message confirming a successful connection as well as the Intuit icon at the top of the browser.
8. You can now configure your connection settings with QuickBooks Online and initiate your first configuration sync.
*May be labelled differently in your integration
You also may be interested in the following articles: